Philippine Halo-halo is a personal blog that aims to provide information about Philippine Languages and the Philippine culture.
What data does it collect?
Philippine Halo-halo collects the following data:
- Personal data (username, email address, browser, IP address, ISP, device specifications)
- Usage data (pages visited, search terms used, time spent on site, referring network, and other data that demonstrate how you interact with the site)
How does it collect your data?
Philippine Halo-halo collects and process data when you:
- Subscribed to its feed or left a comment under a post
- Used or viewed the website via your browser’s cookies.
What types of cookies does it use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, the website uses:
- Functionality – Philippine Halo-halo uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Philippine Halo-halo uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
Philippine Halo-halo may, sometime in the future, share limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. This means that when you visit the website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. Do note, however, that this may result in some website features not to work properly.
How will it use your data?
Philippine Halo-halo collects your data so that it can:
- Respond to your comments or messages
- Monitor statistics to get an idea of what you want to see in the site
- Monitor technical issues that may negatively affect your experience in using the site
If you agree, Philippine Halo-halo will share your data with our partner companies so that they may help achieve the goals stated above.
Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Google Tag Manager
Google Analytics, Search Console, and Tag Manager are Google services that track and report website traffic in order to analyze how users interact with the site where it is installed. The data they gathered is shared with other Google services and Google may use it to customize the ads it serves on a site, if there are any.
How does it store your data?
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact the admin
Email us at email@example.com